Product details of Headset Adapter for Headsets with Separate Headphone/Microphone Plugs – 3.5mm 4 Position to 2 x 3 Position 3.5mm M/F – Audio Cable
- Microphone and headphone splitter turns a 3.5mm combo headphone/microphone port into two distinct ports
- Headset adapter for headsets with separate headphone / microphone plugs / 3.5mm 4 position to 2x 3 position 3.5mm M/F / Connect a headset equipped with separate headphone and microphone plugs to the audio port on your laptop / Connect an external microphone and powered speakers to the audio port on your laptop / Connect a headset equipped with separate headphone and microphone plugs to the audio port on your phone or tablet
- Note: This adapter is not a headphone splitter or Y-cable. It cannot be used to split the audio output to two separate sets of headphones or speakers.
- Guaranteed reliability with a lifetime warranty / 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (4 position) male is configured per CTIA Standard
- Headphone Microphone Splitter / MIC and Audio Splitter / Headset Splitter Cable / 3.5 mm Combo Jack Splitter
Turns a 3.5mm combo headphone/microphone port into two distinct ports â€“ one 3.5mm headphone jack and one 3.5mm microphone portView larger Look for StarTech.com Branded Packaging – ensure you are getting a genuine StarTech.com productView larger Turns A 3.5mm Combo Headphone/Microphone Port Into Two Distinct Ports The MUYHSMFF Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack splitter (4-position 3.5mm to dual 3-position 3.5mm) is a headset Splitter Adapter featuring one 3.5mm Male (TRRS) and two 3.5mm (TRS) Female connectors, enabling you to add a mono microphone input, as well as a stereo output to your PC or Laptop, through a single 3.5mm audio port. It can turn the combo port into two distinct ports â€“ one 3.5mm headphone jack and one 3.5mm microphone port.
Innovative Audio Ports While some laptops from Apple and Dell feature only a single (4-position) 3.5mm audio port to support both audio input and output, this innovative headset splitter adapter breaks the audio port out into two distinct ports – one that can be used for a microphone input connection, and the other for connecting external (output) speakers. Compact And Sturdy Design The headset splitter features a compact and sturdy design to deliver the perfect solution for applications that require portability, and takes up very little space in your laptop bag. This adapter is not a headphone splitter/Y-cable. It cannot be used to split the audio output to two separate sets of headphones or speakers.
Some laptops and mobile devices will not work with all external microphones. This is typically caused by an impedance mismatch between the microphone and the device, due to hardware incompatibility – it is not a limitation of the MUYHSMFF adapter. To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend that the external headset be plugged into the adapter first, before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile device. Product Features And Applications Allows the use of an external microphone and speakers with PCs or Laptop.